KCS® Knowledge Centred Service – v6 Practices: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®), developed by the Consortium for Service Innovation, is a methodology and a set of processes and industry-recognised best practices that leverage knowledge as a key asset of the support organisation.
Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) is proven to allow service and support organisations to significantly improve service levels to customers, gain operational efficiencies, and increase the organisation’s value to the company through knowledge management.
Consortium for Service Innovation
The Consortium is a non-profit alliance of service and support organisations focused on innovation around customer engagement, productivity, and success. The Consortium includes leading organisations such as Oracle, ServiceNow, Dell Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent.
ALC has partnered with Aprill Allen to deliver the KCS® Knowledge Centered Service v6 Practices Course. Aprill is endorsed by the KCS Academy to deliver these workshops.
The KCS® Workshop
If you’re considering launching KCS, tuning up your KM (Knowledge Management) processes, or bringing a colleague up to speed, this intensive workshop will provide the needed insights and skills. Conducted over 2 days and taught by KCS v6 Certified trainers, the workshop provides a thorough coverage of KCS theory and practice and is excellent preparation for the optional KCS v6 Practices Certification exam, which can be taken separately after the course.
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- An understanding of the key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for ensuring knowledge base quality without review queues
- Processes for creating in-workflow (Solve Loop) and value-added (Evolve Loop) content
- How to manage a KCS adoption, avoiding mistakes others have made
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?