ITIL®Capability: Operational Support & Analysis Overview: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
- Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Candidates who hold the following ITIL qualifications are also eligible, and similar evidence will be required:
- Earlier ITIL (V2) Foundation plus FoundationBridge
- ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes).
- Candidates need to allow 2 hours per evening for homework and study
The exam is set by the official Accreditor AXELOS Limited and is offered via an accredited examinations institute.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?