ITIL®Capability: Operational Support & Analysis Overview: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Certificate is a freestanding qualification but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications.
The ITIL Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply OSA practices in resolution and support of the service management lifecycle and specifically in the following key ITIL process, role and function areas:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Request fulfilment
- Problem management
- Access management
- Service desk
- Technical management
- IT operations management
- Application management
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?