ITIL® V3 Capability: Release, Control & Validation Overview: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
- IT professionals
- Business managers
- Business process owners
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of the ITIL Certificate in the Release, Control and Validation processes and of how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation.
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL, and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in change management, release and deployment management, service validation and testing, service asset and configuration management, request fulfilment, change evaluation and knowledge management, and who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
- Release Manager
- Security Administrator
- IT Operations Manager
- Security Manager
- Database Administrator
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?