ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is to:
- Impart, consolidate and validate knowledge across the contents of the ITIL publications
- Address the interfaces and interactions between the processes addressed in the five core ITIL publications
- Identify key business and management issues in IT Service Management
- Manage the planning and implementation of IT Service Management
- Implement Strategic Change Management and Risk Management
- Handle organisational challenges and assess services
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification Exam
What you will learn:
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Understanding Organisational Challenges
- Service Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?