ITIL® Lifecycle: Service Design: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
- Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Candidates need to allow 2 hours per evening for homework and study
The exam is offered via an accredited examinations institute. It comprises a 90-minute closed book exam, containing 8 question multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions examination and is held on the last day of the course.
Pass Score required: 28/40 or 70%
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?