ITIL Foundation Overview: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL Foundation course is appropriate for:
- Any individual working in an IT environment who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Any individual who needs a greater understanding of how an organisation can make use of ITIL to enhance the quality of IT services and the managing thereof
- Anyone who may have an interest in the subject such as IT Managers, Service Desk staff, Operations staff, Developers.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?