ITIL Foundation Overview: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is an internationally-recognised qualification and is a prerequisite for further qualifications in ITIL.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The ITIL Foundation course earns 2 points towards the ITIL Expert qualification (minimum 22 points required).
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?