ITIL Foundation Overview: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Book with confidence with Australia’s longest-serving provider of ITIL training, since 1999!
ITIL 4 is now available! The new scheme has been designed to be backwards compatible with ITIL v3 (the term that most people use to refer to the previous ITIL). Though ITIL v3 remains completely relevant, the general recommendation is for organisations to embark on the new ITIL 4 sooner rather than later.
If you want to find out about the new ITIL 4 Foundation, including dates and course content, please click this ITIL 4 Foundation link. If however you are interested in ITIL v3, please scroll down for full details.
Getting ITIL Foundation Certified
The ITIL® Foundation qualification is no longer a “nice to have” for IT staff looking to make improvements for their teams or their organisation; it is no longer a differentiator for individuals seeking advancement. This qualification is simply a “MUST HAVE” for any organisation or department or individual concerned with improving IT Service Management.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is the entry level course for anyone needing to understand ITIL. The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL framework and how it is used to enhance the quality of IT services in an ever more competitive market space.
- Learn all the key features that underpin ITIL
- Get full preparation for the Foundation Certificate exam
Why choose ALC:
- Quality The ALC reputation is based on the quality of our training and our customer service. Our trainers are all qualified to ITIL Expert level and are genuine long-term practitioners of ITIL who have distinguished themselves as training professionals over many years
- Reliability. We have been providing ITIL training since 1999 and are the longest serving provider in the Asia-Pacific region. We have a proven track record of helping thousands of people to pass their ITIL exams
- Value. Quality usually comes at a premium but we work hard at all levels to ensure competitive pricing, whether you’re a small, medium or large organisation or a private individual
- Support. We provide great post-course support to give you timely answers to the questions that come up once the course is over
- Customer Service. For us, training is not a sideline activity – it is all that we do. With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Kuala Lumpur, We are a team of dedicated people who care about your success.
Please call us or email if you have any questions or require any further information.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?