ITIL® Foundation (2.5 Day): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is the entry level course for anyone needing to understand ITIL. The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL framework and how it is used to enhance the quality of IT services in an ever more competitive market space.
What is ITIL
ITIL® (the Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the global best practice framework for IT Service Management. Originally developed within the UK government and subsequently in collaboration with leading industry experts, consultants and practitioners, ITIL best practices are detailed within five core publications which provide a systematic and professional approach to the management of IT services, enabling organisations to deliver appropriate services and continually ensure they are meeting business goals and delivering benefits.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?