ITIL® Capability: Service Offerings & Agreements Overview: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
- IT Professionals
- Business managers
- Business process owners
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes and of how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation
- IT professionals who are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in service portfolio management; service level management; service catalogue management; demand management; supplier management; financial management for IT services and business relationship management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
The Service Offerings and Agreements qualification is critical for candidates in the following roles:
- IT Management
- IT Finance Manager
- Capacity Manager
- Availability Manager
- Service Level Manager
- Business Continuity Manager
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?