ITIL® Capability: Planning, Protection & Optimisation Overview: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service design in PPO and lifecycle context
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within planning, protection and optimisation
- Capacity management as a capability to realise successful service design
- Availability management as a capability to realise successful service design
- IT service continuity management as a capability to support overall business continuity management
- Information security management as part of the overall corporate governance framework
- Planning, protection and optimisation roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Organisational roles relevant to PPO
And specifically in the following key ITIL process and role areas:-
- Capacity management
- Availability management
- IT service continuity management
- Information security management
- Demand management
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks for planning, protection and optimisation
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?