ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve course is designed for:
- IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) designation
- IT service management practitioners who has the authority to direct something, even if that authority is limited to personal direction
- Anyone who is contributing to, if not leading, improvement
- Roles include:
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Governance or Audit personnel
- Portfolio Director/Manager
- Project Director/Manager
- Service Director/Manager
- Service Desk Manager
- System Engineer
- Application Director/Manager
- Infrastructure Director/Manager
- Information Security Manager/Engineer
- Continual Improvement Director/Manager
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?