ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT): Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
This 3-day course provides an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide candidates with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as The Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing.
The course covers the following service management concepts and practices beyond the foundational level to guide practitioners and organisations to design, run and support the systems and services that are needed to fulfil the increasingly challenging demands in the digitally transforming world.
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of, and how to use the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Know how to use the following practices to achieve fast development:
- Architecture management
- Business analysis
- Deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Software development and management
- Know how to use the following practices to achieve resilient operations:
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Monitoring and event management
- Problem management
- Service continuity management
- Infrastructure and platform management
- Know how to use the following practices to achieve value co-creation with the consumer:
- Relationship management
- Service design
- Service desk
- Know how to use the following practices to contribute to achieving assured conformance:
- Information security management
- Risk management
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?