ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT): Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL 4 Foundation Qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT Certification
Live Virtual Training – Participants will be provided with an online exam voucher to sit the exams at a time and date of their choosing within 3 months of the course. The web-proctored exams are available 24/7 and run by the examination institute PEOPLECERT.
Face-to-Face Training – As of 01 February, 2022 paper-based exams will no longer be offered by PeopleCert the examination institute for ITIL®. All exams will be conducted online. During the course you will receive an exam voucher and instructions how to book the exam for a date and time of your choice within 3 months of the course. The exams are web-proctored by PeopleCert and are available 24/7.
The HVIT exam comprises:
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed book
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?