ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT): Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1) Introduction and Recap of ITIL Foundation
2) Key concepts of high velocity IT
- High velocity IT
- Digital technology
- Digital organisations
- Digital transformation
- High velocity IT objectives and key characteristics
- Adopting the ITIL Service Value System to enable high velocity IT
3) High Velocity IT Culture
- Key behaviour patterns
- Models and concepts of HVIT culture
- ITIL guiding principles
4) High Velocity IT Techniques
- Techniques for valuable investments
- Techniques for fast development
- Techniques for resilient operations
- Techniques for co-created value
- Techniques for assured conformance
5) Exam Preparation
- Exam techniques
- Sample Exam(s)
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?