ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course is designed for:
- IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) designation
- IT service management practitioners who are engaged in service relationships, including product and service provision, consumption, and relationship management
- Roles include:
- Relationship managers
- Customer experience (CX) managers
- Account managers
- Service delivery managers
- Service desk managers
- Service level managers
- Enterprise architects
- Service and solution architects
- Business analysts
- Product owners and digital product managers
- Marketing managers
- Project managers
- Portfolio managers
- Supplier relationship managers
- Vendor or contract managers
- Customer experience/user experience designers
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?