ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
This 3-day course covers the core service management concepts and practices beyond the foundational level to focus on the establishment, maintenance and development of effective service relationships, to achieve the desired stakeholder value.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
- Know how to use the following practices to enable stakeholder value:
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Service level management
- Service catalogue management
- Service desk
- Service request management
- Portfolio management
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?