ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL 4 Foundation Qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Certification.
The DSV exam is paper-based and is held in class at the end of the course.
The exam comprises:
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed book
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?