ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) certification is one of the 4 modules leading to the ITIL Managing Professional qualification. ITIL DSV guides stakeholders, whether they are customers or service providers, through the principles and practices of co-creating value through services. It focuses on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships with customers, users, suppliers and partners and leads organisations on a service journey in their service provider and consumer roles, and supporting effective interaction and communication.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Qualification
In the new ITIL® 4 scheme there are two high-level “stream” qualifications – ITIL Managing Professional (MP) stream and ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) stream.
The ITIL Managing Professional stream targets IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses and provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It comprises of 3 specialist modules and 1 strategist module:
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist – Direct, Plan & Improve
You can get a good and quick idea of the new ITIL 4 Certification Scheme in the diagram below. To obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) or ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designations you must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL Strategist being a common module for both streams.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?