ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS): Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support course is designed for:
- IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) designation
- IT service management practitioners who are responsible for the creation of and/or the end-to-end delivery and support of IT-enabled and digital service
- Roles include:
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Infrastructure & Support Managers
- Problem, Change, and Release Managers
- DevOps Managers
- Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers
- Senior Service & Support Analysts
- Process/Practice Owners
- Service Level Management Managers.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?