ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The next step in your ITIL career path
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) certification is one of the 4 modules leading to the ITIL Managing Professional qualification. ITIL CDS addresses the cultural and team management aspects of product and service management, provides an overview of the tools and technologies which support service management, and demonstrates how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Qualification
In the new ITIL® 4 scheme there are two high-level “stream” qualifications – ITIL Managing Professional (MP) stream and ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) stream.
The ITIL Managing Professional stream targets IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses and provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It comprises of 3 specialist modules and 1 strategist module:
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist – Direct, Plan & Improve
You can get a good and quick idea of the new ITIL 4 Certification Scheme in the diagram below. To obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) or ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designations you must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL Strategist being a common module for both streams.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?