ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS): Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1) Introduction & Recap of ITIL Foundation
2) The evolution of professionalism in IT and service management
- Organizations, people, and culture
- Building effective teams
- Developing team culture
3) Using information and technology to create, deliver, and support services
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment
- The value of an effective information model
- Automation of service management
4) Value streams to create, deliver, and support services
- ITIL service value streams
- Model value streams for creation, delivery, and support
- Using value streams to define a minimum viable practices
5) Prioritizing and managing work
- Why do we need to prioritize work?
- Commercial and sourcing considerations
6) Exam Preparation
- Exam techniques
- Sample Exam(s)
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?