ITIL® 4 Foundation: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ITIL 4 Foundation training course is appropriate for:
- Any individual working in an IT environment who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL Best Practice framework
- Any individual who needs a greater understanding of how an organisation can make use of ITIL to enhance the quality of IT services and the managing thereof
- Anyone who may have an interest in the subject such as Business Owners, IT Managers, Project Managers, Service Desk staff, Operations staff, Developers
"Overall, it was an excellent course. Neil made the occasionally dry ITIL content interesting, and provided useful and relevant examples from his experience. He was also able to effectively relate our questions and examples from our own environments back to ITIL principles. I would also like to commend his knowledge of the exam, as he clearly has intimate understanding of the design of the questions. I feel very prepared for the exam after this course, and wouldn’t hesitate to study with ALC again! "
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?