ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) : Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
There are two stages in the certification:
The first stage is successful completion of 4 short assignments of one hour each that will be highlighted during the course and completed subsequent to the course. These assignments are open book and assessed by the trainer. They require a 75% achievement (30 marks out of 40).
After successful achievement of the assignments the formal exam can be taken.
Participants will be provided with an online exam voucher to sit the exams at a time and date of their choosing within 3 months of the course. The web-proctored exams are available 24/7 and run by the examination institute PEOPLECERT.
*As of 01 February, 2022 paper-based exams will no longer be offered by PeopleCert the examination institute for ITIL®. All exams will be conducted online. During the course you will receive an exam voucher and instructions how to book the exam for a date and time of your choice within 3 months of the course. The exams are web-proctored by PeopleCert and are available 24/7.
The exam comprises:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 30 questions
- 21 marks required to pass (out of 30 available) – 70%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for this course.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?