ISO/IEC 20000 Masterclass: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The 5-day, ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management Masterclass is a comprehensive education package dedicated to teaching and equipping IT Managers and Consultants with the knowledge, skills, tools and experience required to become experts in the field of IT Service Management and implementing the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
Far more than a classroom-based training course, this masterclass combines access to documentation templates, process assessment and improvement solutions, a collaborative masterclass forum and the opportunity to apply the learning objectives in your own workplace environment.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?