ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
Any staff who have a role in delivering or managing IT services. The course is particularly suitable for staff who are involved in process development and improvement and may be helping their organisation improve service outcomes or prepare for ISO/IEC 20000 certification. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certificate is a prerequisite for the other qualifications within the ISO 20000 qualifications.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?