ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
This 3-day course provides participants with a solid knowledge of the fundamentals of ISO/IEC 20000, the worldwide standard specifically aimed at IT Service Management. It describes an inter-grated set of management processes for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
ISO/IEC 20000 is aligned with and complementary to the process approach defined within ITIL. ISO/ IEC 20000 provides the only formal method to prove that an organisation’s processes are “ITIL compliant”, through formal, independent audit by registered certification organisations.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?