ISO 27001 OVERVIEW: Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1. Key Concepts of an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- History of ISO 27001 and 27002 standards
- What is “Information” and “Information Assets”
- Information Security and ISMS concepts
- Why should you choose ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for implementing an ISMS
2. ISMS Requirements as ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Context of the organisation
- Leadership and commitment
- Planning, including Risk identification and treatment processes
- Support and Operation
- Performance evaluation, including Internal Audit and Management Review
3. Information Security Control Objectives and Controls
- Annex-A: Control objectives and controls
- Statement of Applicability
4. ISMS Implementation Guidance
- Five-phase approach as recommended by ISO 27003
- Scope of ISMS implementation
- Documentation requirements
- High-level transition guidance for moving from ISO/IEC 27001:2005 to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Critical success factors of a successful an Information security program
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?