ISO 27001 – ISMS Lead Implementer: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
- Understanding the application of an Information Security Management System in the context of ISO 27001
- Mastering the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required in an effective management of an Information Security Management System
- Understand the relationship between the components of an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organisation
- Acquiring the necessary expertise to support an organisation in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS as specified in ISO27001
- Acquiring the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing the ISO27001 standard
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organisations on best practices in management of information security
- Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in a context of information security management
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?