ISO 27001 – ISMS Lead Auditor: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor – Key Points:
- Practical orientation – not just theory. Features extensive use of real-world examples from trainer personal experience
- The ONLY independently accredited ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training in Asia-Pacific.
- Certificate exam 3rd-party set and marked
- Based on most recent version ISO 27001:2013 updated to include latest changes in the ISO/IEC 27002:2022 standard
ISO 27001 is the recognised international standard for best practice in information security management systems (ISMS) within any organisation. The ISO Lead Auditor course will prepare you to plan and execute audits of information security management systems in line with the international standard ISO/IEC 27001.
Using the most recent version ISO 27001:2013, this Lead Auditor training is based on management system audit guidelines (ISO 19011:2002) as well as international audit best practices: the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA). An audit kit developed by experienced auditors will be distributed to participants.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?