Internal Consulting Excellence: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
As organisations continue to transform their processes and systems to meet increasing client demands, more and more value is required from the delivery of IT services. Internal consulting encompasses all service functions within the organisation, whether they are formally set up as consulting units mirroring external consultancies, whether they are individuals or informal groups who provide services to the rest of the organisation, or those who engage and manage external consultants.
In-house IT consultants, like their external counterparts, need a range of professional skills and frameworks in order to maximise their effectiveness and the value they contribute to the organisation – beyond dealing with purely technical matters.
- Intensive 3-day format with limited class size to maximise effectiveness of training.
- High impact experiential learning techniques.
- Latest best-practice consulting methods and developments from both the commercial and academic sectors.
- Results oriented. The emphasis throughout is on achieving tangible results that can be immediately applied upon return to the workplace.
- Business oriented case study to maximise relevance to IT departments and professionals
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?