Information Security Awareness Programme: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The programme is designed for in-house presentation to groups. It is designed to be used both for initial induction and also for periodic security refresher training.
The content is fully customisable and can be tailored to different groups. So, for example, if implemented across the organisation the content would be varied for senior management versus operational staff.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?