Information Security Awareness Programme: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Effective organisational information security is much more than policies and procedures. It’s a mindset.
With a surge of reported professional hackers, botnets, industrial espionage and breaches of privacy, there is a call for a new approach to security control and awareness.
The human factor (what employees do or don’t do) is the single biggest threat to information systems and assets.
Addressing the human factor ensures proper awareness and education to everyone who interacts with computer networks and systems in the basics of information security.
An investment in security awareness training is the greatest investment in securing the assets of your company
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?