Incident Handling Tabletop Workshop: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The Incident Handling Tabletop Workshop is eminently suitable for all staff involved in incident handling, no matter at what level.
Real-life simulations provide provide a very engaging format in which new staff get to see first hand the essence of what is involved in good incident response while experienced staff gain fresh insights into their organisation’s preparedness.
Nothing is taken for granted.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?