How CRISC impacts your career and your organisation | ALC Training News
- No comments
How CRISC® Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control impacts your career and your organisation.
CRISC is one of the most highly sought-after qualifications. Established in 2010, it has already been earned by nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide.
CRISC is the most current and rigorous assessment available to evaluate the risk management proficiency of IT professionals and other employees within an enterprise or financial institute. It is the only certification that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
Those who earn CRISC help enterprises to understand business risk, and have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
This three day CRISC course provides a unique study program that will prepare you for a first-time pass in the CRISC exam.
Key Benefits of CRISC:
- Denotes a prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise as a risk professional
- Increases your value to your organisation as it seeks to manage IT risk
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Gives you access to a global community of knowledge and the most up-to-date thinking on IT risk management
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard for continuing education and ethical conduct
- The CRISC certification is completely vendor-neutral.
Now you can master the essential skills and knowledge of CRISC with this powerful 3-day course.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?