Green IT: BCS Foundation Certificate Course: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Green IT provides an entry level qualification for anyone who is involved in creating sustainable, energy efficient IT systems or exploiting the role of IT in helping deliver sustainable, more efficient business practices to other areas of the organisation.
The course is aimed at anyone involved or interested in Green IT as we as those within IT with relevant experience who wants to gain knowledge in this area or understand where their role fits in the wider environment of Green IT. Although designed for IT professionals, this qualification is ideal for other non-IT professionals who require a basic understanding of the subject area – such as Managers for Corporate Sustainability, and Procurement.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?