Green IT: BCS Foundation Certificate Course: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Environmental concerns and climate change have been the starting point for organisations to focus on creating sustainable business practices. This is now being underpinned by international treaties and local regulations. However, every organisation has a more fundamental reason to embrace Green IT.
Put simply, Green IT means reduced energy and resource consumption resulting in reduced costs. Unlike some other Green initiatives, Green IT should lead directly to bottom line benefits for an organisation.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?