Get up-to-speed with the latest in project management – AgilePM(R) Foundation/Practitioner Certificate | ALC Training News
- No comments
* Increase project success rates
* Keep up with important trends
Agile Project Management has really taken off in the past couple years as organisations grapple with the frustrations of traditional project management approaches and the need to find ways to increase project success rates.
There are many stereotypes about what traditional project management is and what is Agile. In reality, Agile and traditional project management approaches are complementary to each other rather than competitive. An Agile Project Manager is not someone who only does Agile projects. It is someone who has a deep knowledge of both Agile and traditional plan-driven principles and practices and knows how to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a given situation. Significant rewards await organisations and individuals who get it right.
Key benefits of Agile:
- Better product quality
- Earlier benefits realisation
- “Perpetual beta” philosophy means greater speed-to-market
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Higher team morale
- Increased collaboration and ownership
- Customised team structures
- More relevant metrics
- Improved performance visibility
- Increased project control
- Improved project predictability
- Reduced risk – virtually eliminates the chance of absolute project failure
Want to become qualified in the world’s leading framework and certification for Agile Project Management? Sign up to our AgilePM® Foundation / Practitioner Combined course
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?