Fundamentals of Incident Handling: Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
- understanding the CSIRT environment and basic incident management processes
- CSIRT code of conduct
- understanding security tools and technologies used by CSIRTs
- identifying and gathering critical information
- recognising signs of attacks
- detecting and analysing incidents
- finding contact information
- coordinating response and disseminating information
- handling email and malicious code attacks
- working with law enforcement
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?