Frameworks and Standards Overview: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following:
- COBIT and ISO 38500: The Control Objectives for Information and related technology: what it is, what it says, how should senior managers make effective decisions, interaction with the other frameworks and standards.
- ISO 38500 (Corporate Governance of IT standard): What it says and how does it differ to COBIT.
- ITIL (the IT Infrastructure Library) – what it is, how it works.
- ISO 20000 (Service Management standard) – how it works and how it differs from ITIL. Also answers the question on who should follow this standard.
- PRINCE2 (Projects In a Controlled Environment) – what it is, how it works.
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) – what is it, how does it work.
- ISO 10006 (Guidelines for quality management in projects). What does this standard say, how does this work with PRINCE2, and MSP and how does this standard differ from ISO 21500?
- ISO 21500 (guide to project management). What does this standard say, how does this work with PRINCE2 and MSP, and how does this differ from the ISO 10006 standard?
- ISO 27000x (Information Security management standards). The related series of security standards – what are they, and what do they say?
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?