Enterprise Cloud Computing: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
The objective of this 2-day course is to provide each participant with knowledge in creating high value services in cloud computing by understanding the components that make up the different types of the cloud. The course provides a firm grounding in Cloud computing, understanding of what it is, what it is made up of and how it relates to their own business environment.
At the conclusion of this course, you will understand:
- How IT should change in today´s evolutionary context
- How the Cloud will change today´s IT
- The different cloud models.
- The unprecedented sourcing model introduced by the Cloud
- Enabling technologies for the Cloud
- Cloud and Service Assurance
- How to approach and evaluate a Cloud Business Case
- Risk management and security for the Cloud
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?