Enterprise Cloud Computing: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Cloud Computing is one of the most exciting spaces in the technology sector globally. The cloud computing paradigm brings about disruptive changes to traditional business models, where applications are delivered and consumed within the enterprise environment. Now, as we progress to a model where these applications are delivered and consumed via the global network, organisations are likely to undergo profound changes in the way they conduct their businesses.
The adoption of cloud computing reduces the need for in-house IT hardware and software and allows enterprises to leverage on IT services at a lower cost. Cloud Computing is best known for the delivery of computing as a service, whereby shared resources, software and information are provided to computers and other devices as a utility over a network, typically over the Internet
The workforce of the future needs to equip itself with a new breadth of skills. This Foundation course on Enterprise Cloud Computing forms a cornerstone in the skill set for the future.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?