Enterprise Big Data Certification (EBDC): Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
- Identify and explain the Big Data concepts and definitions based on the NIST standards.
- Understand the difference between machine learning and deep learning.
- Explain what Artificial Intelligence is and demonstrate common use cases.
- Appreciate the use of Big Data Technologies in solving complex problems.
- Able to formulate and execute a Big Data Strategy.
- Understand and be able to build a Big Data Practice and Centre of Excellence.
- Communicate the importance of a Big Data Reference Architecture.
- Gain a good understanding of Statistics and Data Visualisation.
- Understand the role of key tools, such as R, Python, R Studio and GitHub in your Data Science journey.
- Confidence in understanding the influence of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Science in our modern digital world.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?