Directing a Project with PRINCE2®: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course is instructor led, and participants undertake practical activities to ensure understanding of concepts and terminology. An understanding is gained in the following-
- Clarification and distinction between governing/directing projects to managing
- Clear understanding of roles and responsibilities
- The four fundamental principles of PRINCE2
- Quality and Quality control measures and techniques
- Context, purpose, role and structure of PRINCE2 methodology
- How PRINCE2 projects are governed and directed by the Project Board
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?