Directing a Portfolio of Programmes and Projects: Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1. ISO 38500 Corporate Governance of IT
- Examine how ISO 38500 defines governance and understand the distinction between governance and management.
2. The OGC Best Practice Framework
- Analyse how the OGC Best practice guides implement the distinction between governance and management by distinguishing between:
- Directing a Project and Managing a Project (PRINCE2)
- Leading Change and Managing a Programme (MSP)
- Governing a Portfolio and Managing a Portfolio (MoP).
3. Examining the Interaction
- Examine how governance and management are intrinsically linked and inter-dependent.
4. Establishing Good Governance
- The process of defining, planning, preparing, executing and assuring a framework of good governance of change.
5. Establishing Good Management
- Reference to the OGC’s P3O guide to define, plan, prepare, execute and assure a framework of effective portfolio management, programme management and project management.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?