Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge Foundation (DPBoK™): Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
In theory, any role at organizations undergoing digital transformation, ranging from start-ups to large enterprises.
So, the target audience for this certification includes, but is not limited to:
- Senior digital business professionals, up to and including C-level, who need increased awareness of digital practices
- Mid-career IT professionals who need retraining to stay relevant and validate digital Subject Matter Expert (SME) status in specific domain areas
- Entry-level computing and digital business professionals
- College-level students and computing and digital business majors
The benefits of this Certification
The first industry certification providing complete guidance for Digital product offerings and Digital Transformation
How to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component
Supports individuals leading their organization through a Digital Transformation
The purpose of certification for DPBoK™ Foundation is to provide validation that the individual has gained knowledge of the foundational set of concepts for the Digital Practitioner.
The certification can help:
- Those who require an introduction to and basic understanding of the DPBoK Standard
- Individuals who wish to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component,
or lead their organization through Digital Transformation
- IT professionals working within any size organization, from a start-up through to a large enterprise, that has adopted digital approaches
The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?