Digital Forensics Fundamentals: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
By the end of the course participants will understand:
- Industry best practice when conducting forensic analysis of electronic devices
- End-to-end process and legal requirements for chain of evidence and chain of custody
- Recognising potential sources of digital evidence
- Requirement for identification of evidence
- Introductory techniques for examining evidence
- How to correctly handle and preserve evidence in a forensically sound manner
- Commonly relied on evidence artefacts
- Gain experience with several tools for forensic analysis
- Report structure and format on the analysis of evidence
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?