Digital Forensics & Data Analysis 101: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The 5-Day instructor-led course Digital Forensics & Data Analysis 101 is the essential starting point for anyone wanting a career in digital forensics. It is designed to provide a solid and practical introductory coverage of the principles of identifying, preserving and analysing digital evidence, such as computers, mobile phones, and online sources. It is focused on providing participants with the knowledge required to perform a proper Collection, Triaging, and Reviewing of Digital Evidence.
Presented in association with Cyber Digital Forensics Services (CDFS)
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?