DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
The learning objectives for CTF® include an understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts and vocabulary of DevOps testing
- How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
- DevOps testing strategies, test management and results analysis
- Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
- Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organisation and roles
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?